Fragrances and aromas have a significant effect on human psychology. Therefore, professional interior designs have enough scope for aromatic accessories. There are many ways to aromatize your vicinity, but the burning incense has excellent effects:
The incense sticks and incense cones are available in abundance, yet you need an incense holder to use it appropriately. There are many available online, but you can also create your own perfect for office interior design and any professional interior designs.
Things you need to make Incense Holder:
- A hammer
- A small steel nail for wood
- A piece of wood
- A stick of incense
- Place the nail on the flat wooden piece or plank.
- Hit with hammer gradually with controlled force until the nail is half in the wood slightly inclined.
- Later on, pull-out the needle from the wooden block with another end of the hammer.
- Now, Place the holding part of the incense burner in the hole.
- You can paint the wooden incense holder with the color matching with your office interior design or home designs.
It would help if you placed a small pan or decorative ashtray for such kinds of incense holders to collect the ashes of incense sticks.
Clay Incense Holders:
Clay incense holders are a perfect match for professional interior design buildings as they look sober and compact. Moreover, you can customize the shape and design of your own will and match it with office interior design.
Things you need:
- White air-dry clay
- Clay color (if needed)
- Mix clay and water with the ratios mentioned on the package.
- Wear hand gloves to avoid skin contact.
- Now, mold the clay in molders or with your hands to shape the way you like.
- Insert the incense stick of your choice in the wet clay and then express-out. It will leave a permanent hole in the shaped clay.
- Leave the molded clay in an airy environment for 4-7 days.
- Your incense clay holder is ready.
DIY and Recycle:
There are many things in our stores that have no use or have few defaults or just a missing screw. Here you can make a perfect incense holder with missing screws.
All you have to do is give a light make-over touch according to your office interior design and use the screw hole to hold incense sticks.
Self-made incense holders and DIY holders have chances of falling off. Sometimes the hole is thicker than an incense stick and has a loose grip. Due to climate change, the hole gets more significant or change of incense stick brand as there is no precise size. Therefore, one must be careful while burning incense on homemade incense holders.
- Keep the stationery and important paper files away if you have an incense burner on the office table.
- Keep the incense holder out of children reach as the flame on the other end can hurt.
866 total views, 4 views today